“Good bbq”

Red Rock Downtown Barbecue
Ranked #4 of 175 Restaurants in Ypsilanti
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a Barbecue restaurant centered around smoked, quality meats and southern comfort food. Black Angus brisket Burnt Ends are a must try! Our full bar features 20 Craft Beers on draft and many more in bottles. Great Happy Hour daily 3pm - 6pm and 9pm - Close.
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Food was good, a little pricey for what u got but good. Salads could use some work over. Could have had bread or dinner biscuits to go along. Service was good along with atmosphere. Would be nice if parking were more convenient. Will be going back.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

So glad to see a bar with good food in Ypsi. I had the pimento sandwich, it was really good. I'll go back for sure.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The sandwiches on a pretzel bun are great. The burnt rib tips appetizer is also really good. Service was good.

1  Thank Dewey S
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I started going because a family member is the Mgr there. I love BBQ but it can be expensive so I try to indulge when I can. My favorite here is the burnt ends not all BBQ places have them so I get them every time I go. I just moves to the Ypsilanti area so I try to get the Red Rock often. I love there sides especially the mac & cheese. I also love the boulder sandwich it has bacon, pulled pork and brisket. I am not a fan of the ribs I prefer fall off the bone and these are not.

1  Thank Dave A
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is the best bar-b-que I've ever tasted. Be sure to get the Burnt Ends appetizer! If anything needs improvement, it would be the consistancy of the service. Sometimes it's fantastic, others it seems we have to wait WAY too long. Still, the food is fantastic!

1  Thank l p