“Massive selection”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Reasonably priced Chinese buffet on week days.Food is just ok.However,they offer a huge variety
which even offers Mongolian BBQ! On week gets more busy & prices are higher too.Very spacious hall is an added advantage for families with children.

There are newer reviews for Asia City Restaurant

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Asia City Restaurant has one of the best buffets in the area. They have so many choices. Everything is great.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

This is an above average buffet with each dish having a separate identity. Some were very good, some not so much. But if you don't like you just get something else. My 17 year old son enjoys the build your own stirfry section.
He dislikes vegetables and can avoid most here. I enjoy all the various seafood and chicken dishes.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Been here for my forth and last visit just recently. Some of the problems I faced when the place opened are still prevalent so here is my final take. You will probably end up getting dragged here at some point as were my last three visits and while some dishes are good there are too many red flags that still exist. The first thing that hits you in the face when you enter is the fishy smell of the live tanks up front. I am sure it amuses a couple of kids but it is not a good sign of freshness and it is the first thing you notice upon entry. We all crinkled our noses and continued on. I have had buffet twice and ala carte twice on my visits and here is my take on that, good and bad. The buffet is impressive to LOOK at but most of the dishes I have eaten turned out to be greasy and bland. The sushi was decent on the first visit but the later visit found it missing shortly after being put out which means you have to be on your game to snag it. The pig's head is impressive the way is watches everyone select its various parts and consume platefuls of its entrails. I am sure it is happy. The veggies were okay but again were missing any kind of flavoring. Tofu was firm in some dishes and mushy in others but was not my main thing. The staff were just non-existant on the three previous trips and as others have noted seemed to be content with their cellphones and showing up for the check/tip. Actually had one chase after us the first time we left a buck for a tip when the only time we even saw her was at the end. It just seems like there may be too much going on to have proper care given and the ones to do that job didn't. This last visit had someone sit us, although drinks still mystically took ten minutes to arrive along with two diners' silverware. The ala carte items we had were okay and actually had seasoning, we just found the shrimp gritty and some of the items less than fully cooked. Overall, it was the best experience yet, but this place fails to outperform Applebee's or even the old Dragon Buffet that was nearby. Frowny Franny is not getting dragged here again. Don't expect anything approaching mediocre and definitely check your bill before you reach the pay counter ;) It is large, though, so there is that.

2  Thank FranFran232
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I don't know about you but I really don't expect much from Chinese Buffet's. After a little time goes by the food all turns into mediocre, cheese covered or mystery sauce covered bleeha. Not at the Asia city. The Buffet is huge for one. It has a large seating area and then a whole other large buffet room. They also have Sushi (this is okay for buffet sushi) and a hibachi grill so that you can have fresh hot food made with just what you like if nothing on the huge buffet tickles your fancy. The buffet it self is very varied and good. Each dish has a specific taste, the fried food is fried well not breaded mushy stuff. The seafood is the real thing instead of a whole lot of "seafood like" items. Lunch on weekdays is incredibly reasonable at $7.99. Seniors and kids get a break in the price. Weekends and evenings are more expensive but there are a lot more items and premium seafood. Its an unusual kind of buffet. I like it.