Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Ypsilanti
Reviewed June 20, 2012

This is a fairly typical Marriott. They are refurbing many of the rooms so I'm sure it will get nicer. The Lobby, bar, restaurants and staff were very helpful. They went out of their way to ensure I had whatever I needed. There is a golf course on property which fronts a nice lake so the views were quite nice. The room was clean, bed comfortable, bathroom was small but fine and clean. Newer flat panel tv was nice for watching US Open. All in all, I good hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of lake and golf course
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Their lobby and restraints are done up very nice in a very modern decor. It is right on the golf course so that is a bonus as well. My floor was unfortunately under construction, which is probably good for those coming in the future because it means they are remodeling. But, my room seemed run of the mill. I was there for a conference and the conference facilities were good but nothing that I would call spectacular. I was traveling on business so I did not really ask or require much but my limited interactions with the staff were always pleasant and they were extremely helpful and accommodating. Their was a little row of shops right across the road and a Mc Donald's but other than that I did not find a lot of good restaurants right near by. I only looked once as many of my meals were provided by the conference but, the selection seemed a little limited.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank crash1204
Reviewed June 6, 2012

This is a very typical Marriott property that was in the middle of some refreshing when I was there. The staff was extremely helpful quickly handling any special request. I also played the golf course which is right on the property and the course was in decent shape and had great views of the lake. They had recently installed very large TV's with DirecTV which gives a much better channel selection than the old system.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2012

This was our 2nd time staying at this hotel. We had some gift certificates to use in Ann Arbor and decided to make a night of it. The hotel is very clean, from the lobby to room bathrooms. The staff is excellent. A great hotel for a fabulous price. This has become our place to stay when vising AA.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We stayed here during the graduation ceremonies for UM. The hotel itself was very nice, as were the rooms. We had breakfast in the restaurant one morning. The food was delicious and the service was great. My son really enjoyed the buffet. It was very easy to get between the hotel and Ann Arbor. It was also very close to the airport. Very nice property.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I was here for a conference held at the hotel and I liked that it was clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful and friendly. They were also really good at labeling all of the rooms around the hotel and the conference center, which was good because the conference center was pretty spread out. My room had a view of the golf course which was really nice. I didn't eat breakfast but did grab a couple of snacks from the convenience store downstairs (they could have had a few more healthy options). I did try to order room service and was called 2 times in a row to tell me that first they didn't have the beer I wanted, then that they were out of wings. At least they were nice about it though. I would certainly stay here again and host an event here.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2012

So my husband scored a deal on this place on Priceline and it was amazing. It's so close to Ann Arbor and unlike most Marriotts I've stayed at, they do not charge for parking. The pool was clean and well-kept, though we had a delay on getting more towels. The decor was elegant yet homey and apparently they specialize in weddings and I could see that it would be an excellent place to have the full nuptial experience. Our room had an amazing view of the lake and the gardens outside. I would totally stay here again in a moment.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ypsilanti
Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Ann Arbor / University of Michigan
Residence Inn Ann Arbor Downtown
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor West
Hilton Garden Inn Ann Arbor
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Milan

Been to Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest

Address: 1275 S Huron St, Ypsilanti, MI 48197-7020
Location: United States > Michigan > Ypsilanti
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Ypsilanti
Price Range: $130 - $242 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest 3.5*
The Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest Golf and Conference Center is part of a resort complex providing guests with a warm freindly environment and staff, exceptional food and personalized service. The hotel, an eight story high rise overlooking scenic Ford Lake and our 18-hole championship golf course, is in the heart of the Eagle Crest Conference Resort. We are a short 15 mile drive from the Detroit Metro Airport and minutes from Downtown Ann Arbor. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti At Eagle Crest Hotel Ypsilanti