“Cheap and Cheerful”

Description: 734 528-3333 / 734 528-3332
Houston, Texas
“Cheap and Cheerful”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

A friend recently took me to this little place and I really enjoyed my shawarma sandwich and the fatoush we shared. It was quick, delicious and inexpensive. I will definitely be back!

• Visited May 2013

Ypsilanti
“Great Shwarma!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We order the chicken schwarma sandwish and fatoush salad often. Delicious and fast service. Great prices and friendly service.

Visited August 2012
Milford, MI
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We can honestly say we've never been disappointed by anything we've ordered here and we've tried many items on the menu over the past few years. A good start is the vegetarian platter appetizer for 1 with mjaddera, hummus, falafel, roasted cauliflower, and baba ghannuje. It was perfect to share among 2 couples - everyone got to sample without spoiling appetites for dinner. We especially like the chicken dishes from the shawarma to the kebabs. The chicken is consistently flavorful pieces of white meat and not greasy at all. The salads we've tried are always fresh and delicious, too. They have many menu choices of sandwiches, meats, salads, juices, etc. and they are always willing to make your order as requested (dressings on the side, seasoning preferences, etc.). Once, a waitress, upon hearing that a person in our party was gluten free proactvely asked if she would like some fresh vegetables - instead of pita bread - to dip in the hummus. How pleasant and thoughtful.

If you are looking for truly good food that is comprised of fresh and quality ingredients, this it the place to go. It's not a super fancy place but the service is great, pricing is very fair, and the portions are large. And for the health conscious, our food has never been heavy, oily, or flavorless. We are always satisfied with our meals.

• Visited December 2012
“i have a soft spot for pita pita”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

in a location with several near-eastern restaurants, i keep coming back to pita pita. the food is basic and reliably good and very reasonable; nothing fancy about the place; nothing special about the decor; friendly staff and management; well patronized by middle easterners.

Visited December 2012
Bloomington, Indiana
“Just not my cup of tea..”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

During a trip to Michigan, I decided to go to dinner with a friend. I was craving falafel, so we went here. I ordered the falafel sandwich with pickles, hummus and tabouleh(on the side). I was so excited to eat it. I took a big bite and I was so full of disappointment. The falafel was full of mint and cilantro, which in my mind is not a good combo especially in falafel. The service was wonderful, but the food did not meet my expectations.

• Visited August 2012