“Small place but great menu and staff”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
Ranked #93 of 167 Restaurants in Ypsilanti
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Indianapolis
“Small place but great menu and staff”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Relatively small spot, but the staff is very accommodating and put different games on for us. Great food and atmosphere. Great when you don't want to be in Ann Arbor!

Visited March 2014

Michigan
“Hot Wings !”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We go here frequently I was never a really big fan in the past thought it to be pricey but depending on what you get it is reasonable. We split a dozen wings half blazin and half bbq or honey to offset the hot. With veggies and a drink its a good meal. I like all the TV,s so I can watch different games. Watch out if a big game is on this place gets really crowded get there early. They also have several other very good menu items and specials.

• Visited January 2014
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Love B Dubs!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This restaurant, affectionately called B Dubs (BW's), is a great place for happy hours and casual groups. The service was really good, prompt and accurate. Our server was not bothered by the fact that we were four separate checks in one group. She pulled it off perfectly with a great smile and a good attitude. The food was great (we had a peppered mango wing selection and it was spicy, so try it on the side). All and all, great place for food and fun.

• Visited March 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Frequent visitor, but only because it's close.”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My boyfriend and I frequent this BDubs quite a bit, however I have never been very impressed with their service. Regardless if we come in at 3pm, 6pm, or after midnight, the service is always slow, and very frequently gets our orders wrong. I've waited over 40 minutes here for JUST WINGS, when the restaurant simply was not very busy.

Depending on what time you go, or if you're there during a busy sports night, the atmosphere (music, announcers, etc.) is BLARINGLY loud. So much so that I could not hear by boyfriend when he's sitting right next to me. I expect a higher level of noise during busy times, obviously, but to have the music blaring over the conversation around you, makes dining very uncomfortable (this is sitting in the dining area, not the bar)

One of the reasons we continue to come here is that the location is close to our home, and the prices are actually cheaper than other BDubs I've been to. We can usually get away with only spending $25, $5 tip included.

Sub-par, but not the worst I've seen.

• Visited January 2013
“Food takes for ever”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

Can not go there for lunch because It took over 30 min to get my food.. They have to kill the chicken after I get there
.. I told the server I was at lunch she told me I should phone the order a head of time