“Nice night out”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We had a nice dinner with friends. We were seated in the room farthest to the west. It's a good thing because this room was fairly quiet. Had we been in the main room, the racket was so loud we could not have heard a word anyone said at the table. Food was good, server was very friendly and helpful.

There are newer reviews for Sidetrack Bar & Grill

Reviewed January 21, 2014

First off, the food is wonderful and the atmosphere is topnotch for the Ypsilanti area. The thing that rocked my socks off was the happy hour beer prices.... $3.50ish for a giant mug of beer!? Yes please, sign me up! The beer is complimented nicely by a plate of deep friend zucchini. Good stuff.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I really loved Sidetrack Bar & Grill. Right next to the Amtrak rails, this little bar is full of life and had a unique and fun atmosphere, while I can't say much for their Margaritas (although they do have Don Julio, which is amazing) the beer selection is wonderful. Local artisan beers are the norm here and I tried a Dark Horse Brewery's Raspberry Ale... absolutely delicious. I'm not much for raspberry, but this beer was like the nectar of the gods. I coupled it with a huge BBQ pulled pork burger (held the slaw) and sweet potato fries.... it was heaven. I highly suggest this to anyone who loves the bar and grill scene and that beer to all connoisseurs.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I frequent this establishment once a week for it's extensive selection of locally brewed beers. I like to take growler home as well. Place is packed and staff is great. It has that warm cozy ol' times feel to it.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I have been here several times. Great local place. Food is better than average bar food. Place is know for their burgers and mac n cheese. Best place to sit is either by the fire place or upstairs.