“Don't bother”

Ranked #21 of 129 Restaurants in Wyoming
Unionville, Michigan
“Don't bother”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We were looking to try a local restaurant and this one had a high rating. It is a quiet looking place similar to a Perkins restaurant. The sunshine salad looked ok, though there were huge chunks of iceberg lettuce. Chicken had an undesirable flavor. Lasagna looked like a can of tomato soup with noodles and cheese. The garlic toast was toasted bread with no real garlic flavor.

When the waitress same by we said we didn't like our meal and weren't going to eat it. We asked for the bill which was brought and we went to the till where the owner never asked us how our meal was.

A poor experience and a waste of money.

• Visited February 2014

Kent City, Michigan
“real good food”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

i love russ' love the corned beef cabbage soup the burgers are great and fries drinks to the wait staff is kinda slow on refilling drinks usally lots of old folks and familys clean place needs a make over inside older looking

Visited August 2012
“Customers are nuisances”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I went through the drive through at 9:30. They do not serve shakes after 8:30. Treated like I should just know that since they close at 10:00. Really?!? When I asked for fried chicken (it is good and probably a good seller), they just said they had none prepared and it would take 15 minutes to prepare. I got the feeling they were irritated that I chose them for my families late dinner. From past experience, don't even ask them to make a substitution on any menu item. Like the food but I don't think they like having customers.

• Visited May 2013
Hudsonville, Michigan, United States
“great food and service with a smile”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have never been disappointed with Russ' Restaurant. You can enter the door with confidence you will receive outstanding food and service.

Visited August 2012
Wyoming, Michigan, United States
“Good for a change”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We like to go to Russ' on occasion. The best thing they have for adults is the all you can eat soup, salad and potato bar. It's usually very good and filling. Some of the other food isn't all that great; I don't get hamburgers here very often. They have a decent menu for children: a main course, French Fries and half a peach. Its prices are a bit lower, which is probably its biggest draw.

• Visited November 2012