“Trusted coffee shop”
Review of Bagel Beanery

Bagel Beanery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Wyoming
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have fond memories of this place from my adolescence, so of course i had to return here on a visit back home to see the family. My wife wanted a good cup of coffee, and the first place I thought of was Bagel Beanery. They have some solid unflavored roasts and some killer flavored roasts, and they charge appropriately for their caffeinated brews.

And there is nowhere else I would rather work and sip coffee on a random summer afternoon....

Ok, the music selection could improve, I guess. My wife asked if we were in 1990s Bahamas or Grand Rapids in 2013.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This little bagel and coffee shop has some of the best bagels around West Michigan. It is clean and well maintained. Free wifi and second cup of coffee. I have the Chipotle turkey club on asiago bagel. If you stay there to eat they will bring it to you with some bagel chips and a pickle.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Fresh and delicious bagels with friendly service. Always efficient. Breakfast bagel sandwiches are scrumptious. Consistent delivery of a great product.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I had the Jalapeno Cheddar bagel. I asked for it toasted with cream cheese on the side. The forgot the cream cheese which is CRUCIAL. I mean, nobody wants a dry bagel!!! However, I caught it and once I got the cream cheese dressed bagel in my mouth....delicious.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

For a great AM treat, visit the Bagel Beanery for their bold French roast coffee and best breakfast sandwich in town...the Denver Omelette Bagel Sandwich. Egg, ham, chesse (I request Swiss instead of american cheese), onion and green pepper on a toasted asiago cheese bagel. Mmmmmm. Staff are friendly and service is good here too. Sign-up for the email BDay club for a free sandwich or specialty coffee. Free bagel bones for the dog in your family.