“Fritters, it is all I can say!”
Review of Marge's Donut Den

Marge's Donut Den
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Wyoming
Reviewed January 7, 2014

For years now on my husbands birthday, he has gone there and gotten donuts for work. The blueberry fritters are the bomb! As well as the different selection of donuts, but these by far are my favorite! And Marge puts herself out to the surrounding community. Love Marge and all those tasty donuts!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Our family visited on New Year's Day. They had a huge selection and the staff was very friendly. Marges is out favorite place to get donuts! So fresh and delicious!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

The place is very clean, tastefully decorated, and it seems like they are continually updating their facility. And their donuts are "the bomb." Go to Marge's. They are the best.

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I have been going to Marges for 18 years. When I was pregnant with my oldest son they stayed open all night and I lived in there. Great service, friendly and I love her donuts.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I buy donuts every Friday at Marge's, and my visit is always enjoyable. The donuts are excellent and the employees are helpful and friendly.

I also buy special occasion cakes - birthday, anniversary, Valentine's, etc - from Marge's and am always pleased.

Highly recommended!