“Excellent”
Review of Marge's Donut Den

Marge's Donut Den
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Wyoming
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I have been going to Marges for 18 years. When I was pregnant with my oldest son they stayed open all night and I lived in there. Great service, friendly and I love her donuts.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I buy donuts every Friday at Marge's, and my visit is always enjoyable. The donuts are excellent and the employees are helpful and friendly.

I also buy special occasion cakes - birthday, anniversary, Valentine's, etc - from Marge's and am always pleased.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Where choosy kids choose donuts, and apparently adults too. Have to also give a thumbs up to the service as they are always very patient with my kids as they make their selection.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

One of the most missed places of GR - so glad they are still around. Family owned business in Wyoming on 28th St. Fond memory and great pastries. Service is always wonderful.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I had been meaning to stop and try the donuts for awhile when I met Marge through my work. She is an incredibly sweet and wonderful woman, and once I did stop and sample her donuts I was far from disappointed. The best I have had anywhere. Don't miss a chance to stop and try them.