“Sunday Lunch”

Cuisines: Mexican
Wyoming, Michigan
“Sunday Lunch”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

I'm open to trying new places, and had a appetite for Mexican Food, this restaurant is in a old Big Boy Location, my first time here to eat, I'm a local person who seeks out non chain restaurants when possible, I ordered the Steak Tampico,(Skirt Steak) in a ranchero sauce, came with choice of Corn or Flour tortillas,came with Rice and spicy refried beans. Lettuce and Avocado Slices as well, my wife ordered the Steak Fajitas came with choice of corn or flour tortillas, once we ordered food arrived in under 10 Minutes, food was hot and flavorful and cooked correctly, as other patrons arrived the place filled up quickly and all god good table service and all seemed happy with their meals. Our bill was $32.09 that included two soft drinks and a lemonade, I would recommend this restaurant to anyone trying to get out of the chain restaurants circle. Give this place a try might be a new place for dinner.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank John M

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Hidden gem with fresh food done right!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Unassuming exterior leads to a fantastic find. Fresh and delicious food that tastes as good as it looks! Camarones a la diabla were a favorite!!!!!

• Visited July 2014
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Exquisite food”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

One of the best Mexican Restaurant in Grand Rapids. The service is excellent and the food is absolutely delicious. Highly recommended!

• Visited June 2014
Maple Grove, Minnesota
“Foodie Delight!”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Driving by 28th St and noticed this new restaurant---having lived in Houston for 10 long HOT years we have eaten a lot of Mexican food......this place is right up there with the very best ! First of all the chips and salsa were fantastic--a hint of sweetness in the salsa with perfect seasoning! I always order enchiladas when I go to a new Mexican place to "judge" their cuisine----they are GOOD! We will be back for sure--prices very reasonable, and the service was top notched and super friendly staff including the owner "Anthony" who visited every table to check on the customers. We really like how they rehabbed the restaurant space from the former Big Boy that used to be there----SUPER clean, bright happy paint---total transformation !

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank MichiganderMom
Clearwater, FL
“Great Chips, Guacamole and Fajitas”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We heard their was a new restaurant and our whole office went for dinner. The chips, salsa and guacamole was outstanding. I had fajitas and I could have ordered them again. The service was great and the restaurant was a great find. We will be back.

• Visited May 2014