“Never going back!”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #100 of 152 Restaurants in Wyoming
Description: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First of all our whole order was wrong. Everything was cold, made wrong, or was so hard it couldn't be eaten. We called the store to see if they'd replace our order so we could eat and we were hung up on. When we called back the manager was so rude, told us she'd replace our food even though that's how the food apparently is. Then not even 5 mins later, calls us back and says "I talked to my boss and they said not to replace your food you get to deal with it" I have 8 years of management experience in fast food. I've never treated a guest like that, I would've been fired if I did. My 3 kids didn't have anything they could eat from our order. My sons tenders were so hard I couldn't even bite them, and the grilled cheese sandwiches we ordered didn't even have cheese on them. We are never going back.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed October 14, 2018

Always happy to give great reviews, but I just don't get this place. The food is average. We've tried the shake deals, the burgers, and the dogs. Nothing special. Don't get why they are touted.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed March 16, 2018

This is the standard Sonic. Hot Dogs and Burgers are the main entrees with some Chicken available. Drive in, park, place order, eat in car (or take it with your) and be one your way. I have not tried the breakfast menu. The only draw back it can be tricky to get into because it is on a heavily traveled road and shares a parking lot with several large stores.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

Food was good as usual for the chain. However this is the first time I asked if I could order a popcorn chicken nugget kids meal rather than the tenders and was told no. I do this at all Sonics when stopping there with my kiddos and it's always fine. Other than that the order came out right and was tasty.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2016

We agree with so many of the other posts.....this is not a good example of a Sonic Drive In. We lived in the south for a few years and my wife came to love Sonic's slushies.....me, not so much. She also likes their tater totts....for each their own. However, this Sonic regularly gets poor service reviews, wrong order reviews, and just generally does not live up to the Sonic name. So, our suggestion is go to the one in Comstock Park....it's not that far away. Sonic has a good reputation for drive in food as a chain and they constantly come up with new versions of drive in foods. Of course it's not healthy.....if you want healthy you shouldn't be even thinking of a drive in. But this is good drive in food at most locations, so I wouldn't shun the chain based on their Wyoming example.

Date of visit: September 2016