“Poor food a service”

Cuisines: American
Wyoming, Michigan, United States
“Poor food a service”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Don't go place is not managed well food is bad to much money. Go across the street to get better food

Visited May 2014

Unionville, Michigan
“So disappointed”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

We usually like Applebees. Food and menu are consistent. Waitress did not know what was on tap (said she'd only been there a month). Came back and asked if she'd found out what was on tap. No. Came back couldn't remember all, but didn't have the one we wanted. Another server said they had it in the bottle. Ok. We order, turns out they don't have any of the beer we want.

Every one we've been to starts half price appetizers at 8 during the week, this one not until 9- very frustrating.

Visited February 2014
Clare, MI
“As good as an Applbee's gets, very happy”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We all know by now what to expect as far as menu & atmosphere at an Applebee's so I won't waste your time with menu qualms. I visited on a Monday around lunchtime and was promptly seated. I was led toward a high table but I was there to eat and review some book material so I asked for a booth--I hate those high tables with a passion-- and she was completely fine with my request and sat me where I asked. My server came around very quickly and took my drink order. She had the multiple flavors of lemonade (and I mean multiple) memorized and brought mine out w/in 2 min. She then took my food order and it surprised me how fast it came. I'd guess 7 min. I could be off but it was faster than you might expect anyway. I ordered the turkey club with fried green tomato (a new sandwich to their menu) and it was very good. Came on some grainy (healthy!) bread and had somewhat of a strong feta cheese-like taste to it. Maybe it was the special mayo, maybe it was the fried green tomato, not sure but it tasted great. I was very happy with my choice. It was filling and something I hadn't tried before. It seems they (Applebee's in general) over-season the fries badly. This has been the case at numerous ones throughout the state I've noticed. They would be some of the best fries in any restaurant if they only used about half the seasoned salt mixture.

Would/will visit again when I'm in the area.

Otherwise very happy with this Applebee's. Lunchtime midweek at Applebee's is a much more tolerable atmosphere than busy nights, especially weekend nights.

• Visited May 2012
Tokyo Prefecture, Japan
“Not many veggie options”
Reviewed June 10, 2008