“Good service, good food, but where is everyone?”

Chubby's Bar and Grill
Ranked #7 of 134 Restaurants in Wyoming
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

We've been here a few times, the food has always been good and the service has been great. The best thing I've had by far is the burrito, I believe they are the Wednesday special, can't beat that. It is strange for being a sports bar if you stop in anytime after happy hour or dinner you'll be the only one there so that is strange. Drinks are always mixed well and at a good price. We'll be back many times I'm sure.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

I had he bacon, cheddar burger and added a fried egg and it was tasty! Kind of like a burger you'd get a greasy spoon type place. I liked the fact that they had seasoned potatoes vs standard fries.

My wife got the olive burger and wasn't super impressed.

The service was good, and I'd stop by for a beer and burger with some friends, just not a favorite of my wife.