“Do not waste your money on wristband Wednesday!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Craig's Cruisers

Craig's Cruisers
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Do not waste your money on wristband Wednesday!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I bought my kids wristbands. It includes the buffet. My boys are 8 and 6. They told me I had to buy a buffet to go in there with my children. No thanks! I did not want to eat the crappy pizza! Not very friendly staff!

4 Thank Lvhhdcnkyvv

Portage, Michigan
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Lots of fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is a very fun family place with lots of things to do...go carts (indoor and outdoor), mini golf, arcade games and a wonderful buffet lunch/dinner. It can get quite expensive though. We usually go on the special deals, either summer or school breaks when they have one charge for the entire day.

Colfax, California
“Nice Family Place to Play”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Took our teenagers there on Saturday July 19th since our hotel didn't have a pool. The kids loved both the outdoor and indoor go-karts and the bumper boats. We also had the pizza buffet and it wasn't bad. I wish they would have had more pizza choices but it was about 9:00 when we arrived and the buffet closed at 10:00 so I'm sure they didn't want to over cook. The food quality is pretty good. I was expecting more like Chuck E Cheese so I was pleasantly surprised. They had a very nice arcade center with lots of games and there were many employees around to make sure things ran smoothly. A very good experience and would definitely go back.

Bloomington, Indiana
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great place for family fun, went late on a Saturday night, wasn't busy, the kids loved the go-carts. The buffet needed a few more pizza choices, but it was late (after 9:00 pm). The pizza wasn't great, but better than some places.

Crown Point, Indiana
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

There was so much to do at Craig's Cruisers in the Grand Rapids area-miniature golf, bumper cars, go-carts (indoor and outdoor), laser tag, bumper boats, arcade games, etc. The buffet was excellent-great selection and great-tasting food. Going on a Wednesday to the Grand Rapids location and getting a wristband is a cost-effective way to go-the buffet and attractions are all included in the price.