“Wonderful”
Review of Arnie's Restaurant

Arnie's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 132 Restaurants in Wyoming
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My friends and I visited for a late afternoon lunch - we were pleased to see so many selections on the menu, with opportunity to 'mix and match' our favourites. The free cupcake dessert was a fun added touch. Would definitely return.

1  Thank Businesswoman155019

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Took the family for dinner while staying at Big Dip Holiday Inn. Short 5-7 minute drive from hotel and well worth it. Lots of good menu choices. I had the ribs. They literally fell off the bone. Outstanding! Kids were happy and you get a free cupcake with your meal! Wish we had one in Chicago!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I had a Friday night diner. The service helped us to our table quickly, gave us our beverage quite quickly and took our order. We had a normal wait for food. The food was plentiful and delicious. We even got a great cupcake at the end of the meal. My wife took some of her food home for the next day, since it was a large portion.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Julie was our server. She was amazing. She was busy but efficient and smiled through the entire service. We had 5 adults and one at our table and a child. All of the food was fabulous. The only downside is that the women's bathroom was filthy. I have this same issue with other Arnie's Restaurants and I do not understand why they allow the bathrooms to be so dirty.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food was decent, and you got very large portions for the price. Every entree comes with a free cupcake. The waitresses were practically running but continued to give great service. I ordered a burger and it was actually cooked medium rare, like I had asked. Most places don't usually cook it right. I am planning a trip to Wyoming so I can take my boyfriend to Arnie's.