Hyatt Place Grand Rapids-South
131 Hotel-Plaza(Grand Rapids)
$105
$89
Orbitz.com
Grand Rapids Inn(Grand Rapids)
$51
Rodeway Inn(Grandville)
$76
$175
Quality Inn(Grand Rapids)
$70
$63
Budgetel Grand Rapids(Grand Rapids)
$60
All reviewsgrand rapidsnice hotelspacious roomwater pressuresectional couchnewer hotellight sleeperfree breakfastbathroom doorbaseball tournamentking bedyogurtgood nights sleepgreat breakfastfrench toastdance competitionmini fridge
Reviewed September 3, 2011

This is an excellent hotel. Brand new, elegantly decorated, friendly staff, way above average breakfast with fresh fruits, gourmet coffee (Starabucks available at extra cost),,

We have stayed at more than 50 low priced motels this year, and this is the nicest. Nice beds and bedding, plus our room had a sitting area, fridge and wide screen TV. The rates are bound to go up as the Hyatt gets discovered and filled up more often.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NeilfromDayton
Reviewed August 31, 2011

The registration counter doubles as the bar and there are automatic check-in machines. Once you get past this weirdness and get to the room you find a really nice lay-out. We had 2 queen beds with a room divider and separate sitting area. Nice amenities, nice bed, good breakfast. Friendly staff. We would recommend this hotel - just need to get a better check-in procedure.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank den979
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Got it on special rate for a wedding. Room was clean and quiet. Very spacious. I liked the suite lay-out: small office, bar, big couch and soft bed.
I didn't have any trouble connecting to the wi-fi.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2011

My fiance and I stayed here for 2 nights. We loved it. The room was clean, and had no stale smokey smell like most rooms do these days. This was our first hotel out of 3 on our Road trip from New Jersey.. I immediately passed out on the couch which was very comfortable for a hotel room. The bed was really comfortable. The hospitality was great, we were greeted immediately as we walked in the door. The television was huge and cable seemed like a luxury for us (we don't have cable at home). The only downside was when the light would turn off in the bathroom.. But that was minor. The location was great. We were able to travel to and from Holland with no issues. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karpants
Reviewed August 15, 2011

My stay here started bad and only got worse. When I first entered the room, I noticed that every surface and the couch were covered in dust. The bathroom had hairs, pubic and otherwise, strewn about the floor. The shower had low water pressure. The bathroom had a motion-activated light, so every time I got in the shower the light would turn off. When I called the front desk to request more washcloths and soap, I had to go down and get them myself. It took a while for the temperature in the room to change after I adjusted the thermostat. On the last morning of my stay, someone tried to enter my room twice even though I had put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign. And the final shocker was being charged almost $90 for four one- to two-minute long-distance calls.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo