“Past it's Prime - Ok Food, GREAT service”
Review of Sportsmen's Den

Sportsmen's Den
Ranked #51 of 77 Restaurants in Wyandotte
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This used to be the "IT" place when I was growing up (over 25 years ago now) for special occasions and a "fancy" night out. Haven't been here in years and tried them for Sweetest Day this weekend. Place has seen its better days and has completely lost its "top of the line" edge.

Hubby and I had steak/shrimp and prime rib dinners along with cheese sticks and fried pickels. My prime rib was good, not the best I have ever had, but still pretty good (could have used a little more seasoning). Hubby said his steak was Ok, nothing to write home about. Cheese sticks were good, fried pickles and fried shrimp were both greasy - shrimp was big though and had a good flavor... just a little too greasy.

Service was OUTSTANDING! Our waitress was serving our table and also a large party and we did not suffer at all in service while she waited such a large group. Prices seemed very reasonable.

All in all, it was an average experience. Not great, not bad!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I Love This Place. My Boyfriend and I Found This Place By Total Accident. We Loved It So Much That We Have Decided To Make This Our Sunday Spot... Pizza Is Amazing... But Order ONLY 1 They Are Huge I Have Lunch and Dinner For The Next Week. Great People. Great Atmosphere!!!!

Reviewed February 24, 2010

Good all u can eat baked chicken Sunday but everything else bad and place used to be much better