“Drinks only”

Add it.
Gizzmos Bistro and Bar
Ranked #38 of 77 Restaurants in Wyandotte
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I've tried to eat here twice and haven't been able to. The first occasion the kitchen was closed even though they gave us a small plates menu and it was during dinner time. The second time they were only serving chicken wings and hamburgers but when I went to order I was informed they were out of chicken. This was after we waited 45 minutes to order because they had warned us they were out of hamburger and were out buying more. The rest of my party ordered burgers (I don't eat red meat) and we waited another 45 minutes for them to be brought out to the table. The chef was brought in from another well known establishment that is no longer serving and I just think Gizzmos could have planned better. This chef's burgers are supposedly famous and he has a following. There martini's are decent, so if you're just going to drink it has a nice intimate feel. They have a juke box and an outdoor patio for enjoying downtown wyandotte.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Whenever my girlfriends and I get together we always seem to end up at Gizzmos. I've tried most of the martini's and love them all!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Gizzmos is a pretty cool little martini bar. Note that they're not your corner bar - this is a more sophisticated and upscale place with delicious $8-$12 drinks.

They also have a nice little tapas style menu with sliders, salmon, and other good eats.

Service has always been very good whenever I'm there, with plenty of staff (and a small enough place) to ensure prompt attention.

I'm not sure on what schedule but they'll sometimes have jazz or blues (usually, it seems, a duo or trio) playing, which is nice.

It's definitely a slower, more relaxed atmosphere than the other bars in the area - which is a good thing.

There's an outdoor patio that's new but I've never been out there so I can't comment on it.

I definitely recommend going in for a drink or two!