“Best Pizza Roll in the USA you pizza roll and any one will say Sportsman's”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sportsmans Pizzeria
Ranked #27 of 77 Restaurants in Wyandotte
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Although I have to say the pizza is great! The pizza rolls are what I always go for! They are out of this world. My 2 personal fav's are the Taco(always ask for extra sauce) and the coney dog. The outside of the roll is crispy the inside is gooey....how much better does it get??? Staff is always friendly and quick. Enjoy! This place has been famous for decades as the number one best pizza roll to be found, made fresh while you wait a must try.

2  Thank BREWINGBIGBEERS

Reviewed January 14, 2012

We get pizza from here every other week. It is consistenly good. They have coupons on their website. These folks really care about the quality they serve. Worth a try.

1  Thank Hugh C
Reviewed September 24, 2011

My first occasion to taste this pizza was at a work function. The management ordered several large pizzas on our spring cleaning day at work. So my husband wanted to try it and we decided to order some carryout. We chose to have the large pizza with ham, musroom, onion and green pepper. The special was for a large pizza with up to 5 items and a large salad. Can I just say that the chef salad here is my ablsolute favorite anywhere. The ranch dressing is so great I could eat this salad every day. The pizza was just full of veggies and meat. They sure are not skimpy with the toppings. The crust is wonderful as well. Everthing tastes so darn fresh. We also decided to have the breadstick which were also wonderful. I am not sure if they deliver to my area but we make the drive to pickup and it sure blows Jets and Hungry Howies out of the water.

2  Thank heathork
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Good carry out location for great tasting pizza! Made with fresh ingredients and good portions. The prices are very reasonable, but the taste is what makes this pizzeria a definate recommend!

1  Thank GBo_32
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Sportman's has fantastic pizza, with a HUGE selection of toppings to choose from. It's one of the most popular pizza places in the area. Carry-out only.

1  Thank neovox