“Dinner with Mom ”

Magdaleno Ristorante
Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in Wyandotte
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Fine dining, gourmet cuisine, Wednesday night Family Style Menu, Sunday AM Buffet
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to Magdaleno’s and we were not disappointed! We visited on a Saturday night at 7pm, prime dinner time. We were seated promptly. Katie, our waitress, was AMAZING. She gave us her personal opinions on the menu as well as the house favorites. I really wish I could have given this place 5 stars but- in OUR opinions, the salad was small and there were several wilted/brown pieces of Romaine in both of our salads. My first salad came out nearly frozen (obviously salad and the bowl is supposed to come out chilled) but this salad was nearly frosted. The general manager quickly brought a new one. The second thing that keeps this place from being 5 stars was the bread. We enjoyed the garlic sauce that accompanied the bread, however the bread itself tasted day-old, stale, and dry. We had had much better break the day before at Carrabba’s. Overall, the salad and bread were unimpressive. However - the main courses were EXCELLENT. My mom had the Frutta di Mare which featured scallops muscles shrimp and clam, she loved it and it came out STEAMING hot; a rarity in restaurants in my opinion. My dish was the chicken special of the night which was also amazing. We had crème brûlée for dessert. Also great! All of the staff was very friendly and knowledgable. I will be back!!!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

We chose Magdaleno’s for a birthday dinner and what a great experience it was. Our waitress was very friendly and provided superb service. The food was plentiful and most delicious! Everyone enjoyed their meal and there were many take home containers. This was our first visit and we will definitely come back again! Very pleased with the service and quality of food!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Changed plans last minute while at the art fair and went here. Best food, service, and ambience we’ve had in a very long time. Meals were plentiful, great tasting, and surprisingly inexpensive. Hannah our waiter was the best!!! Will be going back there again.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 14, 2018

Because my last visit was so good, went back with a friend. We had the clams in linguine in white-wine sauce (tagliolini alla vongole, one of my favorite Italian meals).

My taste buds were dancing.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

The gemelli pasta with sausage is to die for. Great salads too with heart of palm! Great service and atmosphere. The patio is perfect for a summer meal.

Date of visit: June 2018