“Yummy”

Magdaleno Ristorante
Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in Wyandotte
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Fine dining, gourmet cuisine, Wednesday night Family Style Menu, Sunday AM Buffet
Reviewed June 14, 2018

Because my last visit was so good, went back with a friend. We had the clams in linguine in white-wine sauce (tagliolini alla vongole, one of my favorite Italian meals).

My taste buds were dancing.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

The gemelli pasta with sausage is to die for. Great salads too with heart of palm! Great service and atmosphere. The patio is perfect for a summer meal.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 17, 2018

We were looking for a quiet dinner after work.
We got to Magdaleno's approx. 7:30 on a week nite. There were several empty tables,however we were seated right next to a very loud, probably somewhat drunk group. Note to management: please train personnel to NOT seat customers next to a loud group when there are several empty tables. It spoiled our dinner. I live in the area and am not sure I would return.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 12, 2018

Here with a friend. I had Veal Piccata, my friend had Veal Milanese. If veal is not handled well, it can be as tough as shoe leather (as I know from unhappy experience) but this was soft as a cloud. The piccata sauce was wonderful, my friend loved the Milanese. We both chose their pasta as the side, which is homemade and perfectly al dente. Besides the menu listed wines, they had a card of additional choices: I had a Riesling which was excellent with my dinner, my friend had house Merlot which was inexpensive but good, and complimented his tomato-based sauce for the veal.

The garden salad with balsamic vinaigrette was very good, and the homemade bread wonderful. Neither of us cared for the dipping sauce, which my friend said was almost like a cheese soup with garlic: we would have preferred olive oil with garlic & herbs.

Reservations are recommended for weekends. They also feature a selection of steaks and lamb chops, and a lot of pasta dishes. Full bar.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed dinner here. Sausage and pepper appetizer is outstanding and the calamari is good too! I was a little disappointed that my eggplant Parmesan didn’t have mozzarella cheese on it when i got it, but it was SO GOOD that it didn’t even need it! Probably the best I’ve had in a long time!

Date of visit: April 2018