“Sorry to report "They Went Out of Business"” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Wyandotte, Michigan
“Sorry to report "They Went Out of Business"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

The Wyandotte Patch has reported on 8/2/13: Closed Michelangelo's Italian Bistro in Wyandotte
It was a great place. Sorry that they closed. Good ownership, just lack of support from the area.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Gregory48192

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Total experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I had just been released from the hospital. So my BFF takes us to MIB and the staff was wonderful. The manager came over the table to ask if we were ok and to know if we needed anything. The waitress was wonderful!!!!. I was only having dessert and I ordered the cannoli. She promptly cam back to let me know there was a slight change instead of 1 big cannoli, it would be 3 smaller ones. It was in a chocolate shell, well it was the Best cannoli I have ever had. I BBF Food was great too. We will become regulars.

• Visited March 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“The decor and food take you to Italy...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

We nearly had the restaurant to ourselves at 8: 15 on a Tuesday night when the staff put tables together to accommodate our group of about 12. Warm bread with herbed olive oil was served. Everyone enjoyed their meals which range from an excellent veal marsala to salmon; prices were from high teens to high twenties but the food was well prepared and of good quality, and the service was attentive. Available sides included fresh spinach sauteed with garlic. Our leftovers were cheerfully boxed and bagged. Their wine list is extensive but includes reasonably priced and by the glass wines; our cocktails were good, although the Pomegranite Cosmo recommended by the waitress seemed to lack something.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Great Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I love this place! We've been eating here since it has opened, and every experience has been good. The owner/chef, Mike, along with wife, Robin, are very personable and professional. The bread is delicious, and every meal we have had was wonderful, with generous portions. The decor is beautiful, and I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a great Italian meal. Well worth the price.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great Bistro, great prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

I took my family to this resturant and it felt like a Bistro in Italy. The food was terrific, reasonbly priced and fast service.
The owner was the chef and he came out to all of the tables asking how everything was....not common now a days.

Also, the Maitre D' Joe was phenomenal and made us feel right at home.

I recommend this resturant too all Wyandotte patrons as well as visitors.