“A local gem!”

Ranked #5 of 79 Restaurants in Wyandotte
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2012

This place has wonderful ambiance, friendly, competent service, and gourmet food at reasonable prices! What more could you ask for? How about all that and a casual dresscode? Because that's what you'll get here!

The daily specials are always my first choice. The shrimp asparagus bisque was perfect as the soup of the day, and the fresh made rolls served to the table were a divine pairing. One of my favorite menu items is the portobello mushroom sandwich. Prices for burgers start at $5 and the surf and turf on the specials menu was $20 on the day we went, including bread, vegetable, soup or salad, and starch (potato/pasta/rice).

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Love the lamb chops! Pasta dish and sea food are great!

Cols Stella is on tap with the great glass!

Service is fantastic!

1  Thank Al S
Reviewed October 31, 2011

My wife and I have eaten and imbibed here multiple times just as a couple and w/ groups of friends. The food is very good, service too, and the beer is delightfully and consistently cold!

1  Thank upnorth37
Reviewed September 24, 2011

This is a cute little bar that my husband and I visit often. Only because the food is wonderful and very reasonably priced. My husband always orders the French Dip because it is just that good. I tend to very and try lots of things. Every time we arrive we are allowed to choose which table we would like. The bar is beautiful and has a great atmosphere about it. The waitstaff is freindly and full of recommendations. I love the perch here but this time I tried the famous cheswick as recommended by the waitress as well as a coworker. They have a lunch special of 1/2 a cheswick and cup of soup. I had the sirloin pasta soup which was wonderful. The cheswick is cut up veggies (tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, broccoli, and cauliflour) in a pocket pita mixed with ranch and cheese. I was skeptical that this would fill me up or taste good but it was amazing. You can have this pita served hot or cold, I chose hot. It was so great and super filling. Just the right amount of ranch and cheese to not be owerpowering. My husband tried it and even HE liked it. I can honestly say we have never had a bad meal here. The portions are large and service is great. I have tried the special California BLT on occasion and that is also very good. A traditional BLT with some avacado which is always nice. Cant wait to go back and get another cheswick!

1  Thank heathork
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Have eaten here several times and found the burgers to be the best menu option. Good choice of dishes and drinks, service varies widely depending on the server.