“Great location/price”

Best Western Woodhaven Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Woodhaven
Reviewed February 10, 2014

This hotel was very reasonably priced compared to competitors for the same quality, and the location was perfect for my trip with lots of things to do around the hotel. The staff created an ease for check-in and check-out. The breakfast hours were extended making it nice to sleep in and wander to the lobby if needed.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWWoodhaven, General Manager at Best Western Woodhaven Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear Thomas S.,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Best Western Woodhaven Inn regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us. We strive to provide clean, safe accommodations at a fair price for all of our guests.

If I can be of service to you, please don't hesitate to contact me at (734) 676-8000. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Very loud people in next room. Hotel did nothing about it. We ask them to hold it down, they ignored our request. Restaurant dated. Front desk very friendly at check-in. Large room. Light switches in awkward positions. Had to walk into the bathroom to get switch over the vanity then walk past the door into the shower/toilet to turn on that light. During the night it's difficult to find the switches if one does not want to turn on the room light and disturb others in the room.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Delford C..,

Your business is very important to us. We try to deliver a superior experience for you and other guests when staying with us. I am sorry we let you down during your recent stay. We try to maintain relaxing, quiet, and safe accommodations for all of our guests. We do have security that patrols the premises to try and keep the noise levels to a minimum. I would welcome the opportunity to make this right for you. We hope you will consider us again when you in the area.

I would welcome the opportunity to make this right for you, please don't hesitate to contact me at (734) 676-8000. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

The staff went out of their way to make our "girls night out" special (gram,mom,aunts,grandkids). Clean, beds very comfy,pool great, sauna the best. Will definitely use again. We try to do something special with our grandkids at least every other month, and this time it was all girls/grand daughters. The staff remembered the girls name, and their plans to swim,eat pizza and "get their nails done". Upon leaving, as the girls went up to the desk to thank the staff, she called them by name and made a big deal about their nails, even when the 7 year old took off her shoes to show her toe nail colors.Expect us back again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Carole F.,

Your business is very important to us. We try to deliver a superior experience for you and other guests when you are staying with us. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (734) 676-8000.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Conveniently located and very good value! It's right off the I-75 and it's a short drive to almost anything you will need. It's a good choice. It's located directly beside a Holiday Inn Express that doesn't really have anything more to offer other than a much higher price.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mark L.,

Your business is very important to us. We are conveniently located off I-75, with easy access off and on the freeway. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I thought this hotel was crazy awesome. Sure, it's next to the highway, but you can't hear it. When we looked out our window, you could see the highway, but the noise wasn't there. The restaurant downstairs is good for nothing but drinks and lava cake. Go to Buffalo Wild Wings across the overpass (I wish I did). Quite clean, modern vanity, but the bathroom did need some updates. The card to my door was a little funky, so have patience with it. Didn't swim in the pool, but it has one and looks heavenly. Overall, I would do this again. Clean on and off from I 75.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
BWWoodhaven, General Manager at Best Western Woodhaven Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Hello Tina K!

I want to thank you for sharing your experience with the Best Western Woodhaven Inn here on Tripadvisor.com. We are continuously listening to our guests on how we can improve on their experiences. It is with feedback and reviews like yours that we can make our guests experience be even more awesome. We strive to provide SUPERIOR customer service and clean and safe accommodations at a fair price. I hope to see you back at the Best Western Woodhaven Inn soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Everyone here is friendly, helpful and make up feel at home. Room was immaculate and well decorated. Quiet in the hotel and the restaurant was great. I will always stay here. Great price and easy to reserve a room.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWWoodhaven, General Manager at Best Western Woodhaven Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear Denise E:

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the Best Western Woodhaven Inn here on tripadvisor.com. We do strive to provide all of our valued guests with superior customer service, a clean and safe guest room in an atmosphere that makes you feel welcome and at home. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at (734) 676-8000. I hope you remember us when you are back in the Woodhaven, MI area.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

It is a nice Hotel, the front desk mgr. was very nice and helpful, we found the price a little high, and did not like the way the breakfast was imposed on you, and only one person in the room gets it, and the others have to pay. It is situated near the I 75 so its easy to get on your way.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Otmar C:

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel here on Tripadvisor.com. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with superior customer service, clean and safe accommodations at a fair value. We review our pricing in comparison with other hotels in our area and try to offer the best value in our area. We do have a full service restaurant and do normally charge a nominal fee for a full hot made to order breakfast to all of our guests. We also offer this same breakfast to our Best Western Reward members complimentary as a thank you for being a loyal Best Western customer. We value you as our guest and hope you remember us when you are back in the Woodhaven, MI area.

David Balch

Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodhaven
Holiday Inn Express Woodhaven
Baymont Inn & Suites Flat Rock
Red Roof Inn Detroit Southwest-Taylor
Hampton Inn Detroit / Southgate
La Quinta Inn Detroit Southgate
Holiday Inn Southgate - Heritage Center

Been to Best Western Woodhaven Inn? Share your experiences!