“STAY FAR AWAY $ 1 for WATER and Cold Foods”
Review of Louie's Family Dining - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Louie's Family Dining
Detroit, Michigan
“STAY FAR AWAY $ 1 for WATER and Cold Foods”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I used to eat at Louie's a few times per month and have not been in 5 plus years, WOW what happened after reading dozens of reviews on many site I know why Louie has run many customers and hundreds of employee's away since his temper and tightness has took over,, he charges $ 1 for water and yells at both employees and customers and won't split a sales check. He really needs to retire and let his daughter take over.
The food just ok now omelets still big along with many meals but the hash browns were still a little raw and cold which we ask for a cup of gravy to heat them up another $1.50 charge,, jelly was old and soured the wife put on her toast,, the chicken wings $ 5 for 5 mini wings WTF, HE'S A DAM CROOK. The waffle was great along with the HAM has not changed. NEVER EVER WILL I RETURN,,, I refuse to pay for water to old selfish cranky robber,,,, you need to quit the restaurant business NOW STAY FAR AWAY YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank BREWINGBIGBEERS

“$1 for water...what a joke”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Stopped in for lunch. Havent been there for months since they charged me 50 cents for the takeout container...went i went to pay today there was a $1 charge with no notation so i asked the cashier what that was for? She said the glass of water..wisj they would have told me when i ordeted and i would have walkef out then and went across the street to Millies.

1 Thank luckyed123
Detroit, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have eaten here several times, both at this location and the one near the airport. The food is always great and the portions are large. I have had several of the breakfasts and the grilled chicken sandwich. The food is always great and the service is good too.

Visited November 2012
Brownstown Township, Michigan
“Decent Restaurant”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Louie's is a decent place to eat. The food is palatable. You get plenty of it. The waitresses can be a little iffy at times, seems like they have a huge turnover of waitresses. It's fairly clean. I can't really say it is outstanding, but it surely is not terrible either. All in all, I think it is a decent place to eat.

• Visited December 2012
Brownstown Township, Michigan
“Louie's is the Best Coney in Woodhaven~”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I thought the first review was way off. Louie's is my favorite place to eat in Woodhven. It is clean, friendly and the food is awesome. I like the turkey reuben sandwich and my boyfriend likes the farmer's omelette. I have tried many food items and really enjoyed all of my food.

• Visited January 2012