“This restaurant has been a family favorite for over 20 years”
Review of Louie's Family Dining - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Louie's Family Dining
Brownstown Township, Michigan
“This restaurant has been a family favorite for over 20 years”
Reviewed March 17, 2011

I have to disagree with the other negative responses, I am sorry that they had bad experiences but I have nothing but great things to say about Louie and his restaurant. Every time we go there we have been treated great. I have been to NUMEROUS other restaurants that do not split the bills, it isn't fair but that isn't just happening here. Louie is extremely kind and makes sure that we know we are appreciated.
The food is awesome and plentiful. Always has been and that makes it a great value, you get what you pay for. Not like other restaurants (franchised) that up the price 5 dollars and half your plate is empty. Not at Louie's!
If you have never been here and decide it's the place to go, try the reuben it's awesome and the bean soup has never let me down. I am also a huge fan of their vegetable beef soup (served Saturdays).

• Visited March 2011

Brownstown Township, Michigan
“Rude waitress, food not so good, over charged.”
Reviewed May 18, 2010

We went there for lunch, got more than we bargained for from the waitress. Our party of 3 business people were obviously not family, ( 1 Italian, 1 Asian & 1 Brazilian) we were not asked at the time of order "...is this all on one bill or separate..." Yet when we went to pay we explained that it is separate, prior to entering the numbers in the register totaled it out and demanded single payment. She promptly called the manage LOOOWWWEEEE! These guys want to split the bill and I already rang it up. Gosh, the bill was only 20 bucks I could split the bill with just my fingers and toes. The owner just rudely said pay the bill! And we did.
The food was actually below average for a Coney Island.
After we checked the bill one of us was charded for water, we did not dare go back.

2 Thank Camp-IT-BT
Collierville, Tennessee
“Rude owner. Asked us to pay and leave his business”
Reviewed May 12, 2010

We went for lunch and when we were trying to pay the bill we said we needed to split it and I needed a receipt for my Expense Report. We wanted to pay part in cash part with a Credit Card.
The owner got involved and literally told us to pay what we owe and leave his business that he would not split the bill.
We ended up paying for an extra drink that we never had....

I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Nice way to treat your customers Louie.....

2 Thank JC-Martin_2010
FLAT ROCK
“Good food. Generous portions. Good service. Great prices. Try the stacked ham sandwich. The bean soup is fantastic.”
Reviewed May 28, 2009