“Very kind to our kids”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Wixom
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Very kind to our kids”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Hotel staff were friendly exceptionally helpful with finding us great restaurants and local entertainment. The hotel room, work-out area, and pool were clean and well maintained. Breakfast was included in the room rate and was very good.

Room Tip: Room service is not available but numerous restaurants deliver.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
patricia v, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express - Wixom, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for the nice comments. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay went. We look forward to you visting us again.

Thanks,

Patricia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

I almost did not stay at this hotel because someone gave it a bad review. However I travel every and have stayed at other Holiday Inns so I thought I would give it a try. I was so delighted when I walked through the door and was greeted by two staff members at the front desk who made me feel like a special guest. The carpets had just been cleaned in the rooms and the bed was very comfortable. I typically have trouble sleeping the first night in a hotel but not so here. I slept so sound both nights. After I checked in I received a call from the front desk asking if my room was satisfactory to me. The second night I came through the door I was greeting by the front desk associate saying welcome home from your day at work, I hope you enjoy your evening. For the price the hotel is clean and the staff is excellent. I recommend it highly

Stayed July 2013
Marshall, Michigan
Reviewed May 11, 2013

this is a nice hotel close to the Novi Convention Center we were visiting. clean rooms with large flat screen TV's and a frig. We had 2 queen beds and there was adequate space. Nice breakfast with hot items. Wifi and a pool. Very nice clerks. There are many restaurants and shopping in a 5 mile radius. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Our soccer club stayed at the HIE Wixom for a tournament (April 13-14, 2013). We had over 75 soccer families stay at the hotel and it was one of the best experiences our Club has had! I worked closely with Nita, who was MORE than helpful and accommodating. She made sure that we all felt welcome and that we had everything we could want. I really can't say enough good things about Nita and the entire staff! I highly recommend the hotel and will book again if we participate in the tournament next year.

Thanks again Nita!
-Jenn

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Nice facility, nice people, great breakfast, good rooms, and snacks (some homemade!) on midweek nights! Nothing walkable from here, but lots of your normal suburban food/stores within a mile or so. Just up the road to the Novi / Suburban Collection Conference Center.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank PJ722
patricia v, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express - Wixom, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us such wonderful comments. We really appreciate it. we hope your travels bring you back soon.

Patricia Vazquez
London, Canada
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Located very close to the highway but we did not hear any noise from the traffic. Very friendly staff. There was a wedding party staying there that night but the lady at the front desk told us they were making sure guests at the hotel that were not part of the party were located on higher floors and opposite wing. We did not hear any noise at all. Very good complimentary breakfast in the morning that included eggs, bacon, sausages.... We had a room with two queen beds and there was plenty of space for our family of 4. Target and grocery store very close by. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Jade W
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Handy to the expressway exit but also quiet. Staff pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and quiet on fourth floor. The breakfast included scrambled eggs and sausage as well as warm cinnamon buns plus the other usual items...cereal, bananas, oatmeal,etc. would definitely stay there again if in the area.

Room Tip: Elevator worked well and fast so top floors are quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joyous77
patricia v, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express - Wixom, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for your comments on our breakfast bar. I am happy to hear that your enjoyed our breakfast. I will be sure to share your comments with my team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wixom
Staybridge Suites - Novi
Comfort Suites Wixom
Hilton Garden Inn Detroit/Novi
Hyatt Place Detroit/Novi
Hampton Inn - Detroit / Novi at 14 Mile Road
Hampton Inn - Detroit / Novi at ...
#1 of 1 in Commerce Township
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Detroit-Novi

Been to Holiday Inn Express - Wixom? Share your experiences!