“Excellent”

Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Have been there twice and both times were excellent. The pear pizza is as good as everyone claims it to be. Very unique but good flavors. The pretzel breadsticks are also amazing. The service has been good both times and we will definitely be making Tavern 109 a regular place to stop when in Williamston.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I am really glad Tavern 109 is in Williamston. It is within walking distance of my house, so we have visited several times. One of my favorite things is to get a margherita pizza and a red wine flight. They also have good burgers and fries.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I found this place via the net. Wasn't sure what to expect. My wife, two friends and myself decided to give them a try and what a surprise. From our entrance to the exit it was a great experience. A warm, friendly atmosphere invites you to relax and enjoy your time together. Our server, Diana, was friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. The food was fabulous and the pear pizza was as great as all had said. This is a pricey place if your used to Applebee's or the such. But as the saying goes, you get what you pay for. We will definitely return.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was so happy to try this restaurant with my sister-in-law in the quaint town of WIlliamston. The atmosphere in this establishment is warm and inviting with it's brick walls and charming deco. We ate in the bar area and marveled at the flameless fireplace on the wall. A group of leather chairs invites you to join them after you have eaten your lunch.
The food was superb-our server was happy to let us sample the squash soup and white fish chowder.....a hard decision to choose which one as they were both excellent. We also shared the caesar salad with homemade dressing-I have never had such a smooth dressing!
The highly recommended Pear Pizza was unbelievable....we had pleanty to take home with us. Our server was very attentive and didn't mind that we spent several hours eating and catching up on our lives.
We plan to bring our husbands back and try the dinner entrees which sound fantastic. We are happy to hear they take reservations!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

this relatively new restaurant in Williamston is good. We had whitefish sandwiches and they were really delicious. I don't understand why Williamston has 5 independent and good restaurants when the rest of the lansing area has so few, but this Tavern is a good addition and welcomed. Service was excellent an the atmosphere was very hip with exposed brick and an open kitchen. Great fun.