“Fine for lunch!”
Review of Gracie's Place - CLOSED

Gracie's Place
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Imagine the finest ingredients and unbounded creativity brought together to provide you with culinary delight. We invite you to experience just that at Gracie's Place in the heart of Williamston, Michigan. True farm-to-table freshness is coupled with the philosophy that the best meals are made from scratch and kept as natural as possible. No effort is too great, no ingredient too dear. We strive to present a meal beyond words and an experience to remember. If we can do anything to make your visit more special, from placing roses on the table to reserving a seat near the window, let us know.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Met a friend here for lunch. On a Friday there were only 3? parties in the whole restaurant.

My food was good. . I had a grilled cheese with tomato bisque soup. Salad dressing was outstanding. The soup was a bit salty for my tastes.

Service was good and not intrusive.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I went with a friend for dinner. It was a slow Sunday night and we ate on the patio. My friend's ribeye was cooked perfectly and accompanied by a horseradish aioli that was just awesome - bright and full but not overpowering. (I stole some for my fries.) My burger was overcooked. I highly recommend the guacamole. There was a service glitch, which our server did assume responsibility for, but it delayed our meal by 20 minutes. The inside atmosphere was quite nice too. I'll be back, but I'll hope for better service (more attention to detail) next time.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Nice place for an anniversary dinner. Waiter had good timing with drinks and meal courses. Did not feel hurried or rushed, outside patio was nice.

Only complaint was air-conditioner was blowing warm air on part of patio.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I ate here recently on a Friday evening. We made a reservation but it looked like we could have still gotten a table easily without one. My husband had the macaroni and cheese with chicken and loved it (I think he asked for the peaches or something weird to be left out). I had the salmon which was quite good as was the accompanying squash. I found the peach orzo a bit strange and am sure I will never crave it. Beer and wine selections were good. Cute black and white décor with some local art on the walls. Good service, even had a nice chat with the manager.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Had dinner last night and overall everything was pretty good. My wife eats broccoli all the time so she knows broccoli. What they served was getting old. The rest of the meal and service was good.