“Fun and friendly, but too smoky”

Turtle Creek Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: It's always time to play at this Native American gaming complex featuring 1,239 slots and 30 table games.
Reviewed April 22, 2013

It's a really nice facility and the staff is friendly and quick t o be of service. We usually frequent thus casino whenever we visit the Traverse City area. Some times the slots can suck our money dry super quick and we are in out in less then a half hour it seems. However, that's how slots work, but really my biggest and only real complaint is that it's just smoky and we always leave with smoky clothes.

There are newer reviews for Turtle Creek Casino

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Fun place to hang out, but I really wish they would ban smoking! I always reek when I leave, its gross! The seafood buffet on Fridays is good.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

This casino deals, card games, by hand. It is different then the casinos that deals with a machine. It just seems more personel to me. As always a fun time, meeting new people, having drinks and conversing and people watching.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I only go here when my buddies drag me along. I've won about as much as I have lost. Smoke is filtered but just too much for me to spend a lot of time gambling. I understand the rooms are nice and there is a golf course near by

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The rooms are great except there are no in room coffee pots. The buffet has a great selection to chose from. Have lots of cash if you plan on playing slots. The machines are tight.

1  Thank Robin A