“Good as always”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2014

It's hard to beat Bourbon in the TC area for good beef and traditional fine dining. During our last visit the prime rib was excellent, salads great, desserts wonderful. Service was pretty much perfect. We'll be back!

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

We haven't been here to eat in about 8 months the food we had, 10 ounce filet with an added lobster tail was was 69$. Most meals were quite expensive compared to many other great places to eat in the area. My husband and I actually split the meal and had enough to eat. Keep in mind there are no sides included in their meals so to add anything else adds $$

1  Thank Jackie P
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Bourbon 72 has recently changed their menu and I have to say "the food is awesome". Today, I had the crab cakes (yummy!) then the Alaskan king crab legs with a side of the new cream corn (spectacular) then a sweet potato pecan tart (OMG ths is good). My daughter had a filet and baked potato then cheesecake. She was also very pleased. The service here is always wonderful. Jessica is the best waitress anywhere. The environment is serenety inside of the busy casino. If you get a chance to eat here, I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We were there during the Cherry Festival and they had a wonderful cherry themed pre-fixe menu available, which I tried and was not disappointed. My husband ordered from the regular menu and also enjoyed his steak. Not a cheap eat, but worth it if you like good food.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Went for dinner. Price was great value as received a discount for having player's club card, however, had to ask for discoint - was not offered automatocally. Shuttle from parking lot was quick ride right to and from vehicle. Highly recommend for a nice sit down meal with very attentive service.