“Nice weekend getaway”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Williamsburg
Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Williamsburg
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Thank everyone from the front desk to the nice people in housekeeping. Had no problems with our room it was very clean and the bed was comfy this was our second stay in two moths we enjoy the casino and find it a great weekend trip drive from our home.... i would recommend to anyone looking for a nice place to stay with a casino on site.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Vegas_Rick44

Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband and I went to turtle creek casino for 3 nights at christmas time and we had a wonderful time and i won 1016.00 on a penny slot machine. The rooms were very clean and the cleaning staff were always so nice and friendly. They have 1875 watt blowdryers in the room that work great. Anything we needed was provided. Love this place.

2  Thank rcracer05
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Crab Leg Buffet made the odd location very much worth while, gambling was average, win a little, lose a little more! Great service, fun and helpful staff! Our driver, Ed was hilarious! I could have ridden on that shuttle for hours with him!

• Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank Kristi M
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We went for our 20th wedding anniversary and the room was great , clean, nice, staff great. Won over 2000.00 at the casino. Had a great time. Highly recommend hotel. Food was excellent especially onion rings at deli

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank rcracer05
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This was my first time to this property, veryimpressive modern look from the outside. Check-in is at 4 p.m.. I arrived around 2 and hung out in the casino for an hour. This has to be the tightest casino I have ever been in, I did not win anything, nor did anybody around me.
I tried checking in at 3 and was told room was not ready...on a Thursday?
I went and drove around Traverse City for a bit and came back at 4:30. Check-in was smooth and was given a balcony room on the 5th floor.
Upon leaving the elevator on the 5th floor, I came upon the cleaning crew who were still cleaning at 5 p.m.
My room was very nice, big comfy king size bed, full work desk, and 2 chairs with a table.
2 serious flaws though, the noise from the highway was as if I had the windows open, it was unreal! No heat lamp or heat source in the bathroom made for a quick retreat after showering back to the bedside heating vent!
Overall, I rate this hotel in the middle, there are lots of choices in the TC area, not sure if I would stay here again

Room Tip: try to request a room farthest from the highway, as far as a view, I don't think it matters.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Very nice and clean and air was very fresh,,,the shower was big ,no tub,,,and I never use hotel products and these were wonderfull,,, the bed firm and comphy.The casino was fun and food was good and surprising a decent price,,,The service from check in to check out perfect !!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We live in this area and love staying at this Hotel. They always have awesome bands like Risque at this hotel! Rooms are very nice and clean and the beds are so comfortable. Check in and Service are perfect! It is nice they offer non smoking rooms. Make sure you ask for a non smoking room if you are not a smoker! It's great for smokers that they still offer smoking rooms

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsburg
Sleep Inn & Suites Acme - Traverse City
#10 of 40 in Traverse City
Sugar Beach Resort Hotel
Sugar Beach Resort Hotel
#12 of 40 in Traverse City

Been to Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel? Share your experiences!