See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2019

I live down the road from Inn.Power outage at home. spent the night. clean bed , Hot shower. Had a good nights sleep .woke up had coffee and a bowl of ceral. I check out .room rate was good and I enjoyed my stress free stay

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2019

Can't beat $40/night (winter rate). The staff was friendly, and check in/out was quick and easy. Located right next to US31 and less than 10 minutes from Michigan's Adventure. Don't expect 5 star rooms and you'll be very happy with your stay!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2019

I recently stayed at this facility. The staff there was nothing but nice, friendly and accommodating. However, I found several things horribly wrong with the business practices of this management team. First of all, I had to cancel my reservation for a previously scheduled stay and did so within 24 hrs. I was charged the entire amount even after calling the hotel to confirm I would not be charged. Only after speaking with the customer service representative from the Wyndham team, not the local management team, I was only refunded half of my charged amount. While I understand that this hotel needs to make money, not accommodating a guest is bad business!!! Additionally, my room was not cleaned daily. I had to ask for toiletries because they were not complimentary provided as stated. The coffee and cups were never replenished. The cleaning of the rooms was extremely sub-par. I eventually found another hotel in the area to offer the same room rate and was very satisfied with their cleaning and business practices. I will never stay here again!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Amy A
Reviewed October 17, 2018

Before I booked a room for a possible stay, I made sure of the cancellation policy which stated there would be no charge if cancelled 24 hours ahead of time. I cancelled the reservation a week in advance of the reservation as our plans had changed. A month later, a charge appeared on my credit bill. I called to check on it and was told I had booked an advanced purchase rate. I was then directed to email my issue to someone from the hotel who would follow up. Emails went back and forth several times and I requested for someone to please call me. I never heard from this Days Inn and was directed to call Customer Care. I could go on and on about this dilemma but the bottom line is that this particular Days Inn has questionable business practices. I have no problem with Wyndham whose customer care team worked with me to resolve this issue. It clearly stated on my reservation that I had a 24 hour cancellation policy but Days Inn would not credit my charge account. Instead, Wyndham will be sending me a refund by way of a check. I would have liked to have talked to a representative from this hotel, but they refused to call me. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2018

We stayed there with the grooms family our rooms were great. Breakfast was not much of a selection the only hot item was waffles. This was a Sunday morning so we figured that it would have more of a selection.

Date of stay: September 2018