Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Trixien
Rapid City, South Dakota

The Lewis House deserves 10 stars.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 13, 2017
Debi and Greg have created the most wonderful B&B at The Lewis House, and they're the consummate hosts. They've completely remodeled this stately mansion in a gorgeous way, and don't mind sharing their experiences with guests. The home, the gardens, the carriage house, and the views all add up to a first class experience in every way. It sounds trite, but they've truly thought of everything. Our room -
The Lake Room - was immense and has an incredible bathroom. Breakfast was absolutely unbelievable, especially considering that they worked with a Vegan and a Gluten Free guest. They were able to harvest fabulous things from their garden and incorporate them into an imaginative meal that everyone loved.
And there was one last lovely touch: upon leaving Debi and Greg presented us with a small brown paper bag with a very nice hand written note. The bag was filled with O.M.G. delicious home made caramel corn. A perfect ending to an otherwise perfect weekend at The Lewis House. Well Done, and Thank You Debi and Greg!
Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    • Skyscanner.com
      $160
    0.7 miles from The Lewis House Bed & Breakfast
    View more hotels in Whitehall
    All reviews white lake breakfast was delicious wonderful hosts walking distance to downtown each morning other guests sand dunes bike trail lake michigan debbie home redone victorian
    Selected filters
    Reviewed July 21, 2017

My husband and I were traveling to our friend's summer home and needed a place to stay on our way. We found the Lewis House and loved it on the web page. As we drove up to the stately Victorian house, we also saw a sailboat on White Lake, right behind the house. After a very hectic day, this was a lovely way to begin relaxing. Everything, and I mean everything in the home is gorgeous. It was comforting, warm and elegant. It was both historical in architecture, and up to date in furniture, bedding and comfort. I took a deep sigh, and was sorry we were only able to stay the one night. We were given a glass of wine and could unwind even more. After chatting with Greg
    and Debi, we were shown to our room. It was absolutely spotless. This is at the top of
    my list with places to stay. If it isn't spotless, why stay? It was also warm and inviting.
    Our room was lovely, with a view to then lake. Perfect. Then bed was very comfy, and
    the bathroom was modern(but had an historical touch).

We went outside to finds out about dinner, and ended up sitting, having a glass of wine and chatting for a very long time. Then only reason we stopped, was to go to dinner!

Breakfast was delicious and enjoyable. It was a sit down, be served morning. Very nice! My favorite part was cake first. What a great treat for a girl with a sweet tooth!

I would very much suggest staying at their Lewis House. In believe it would be a fun
    destination, in itself. I know that we will be back.The Lewis House was fabulous!

Room tip: We loved the Lake Room, great view of the Lake.
    Reviewed July 11, 2017

Gorgeous renovated Victorian home. I stayed in the Corner room and my parents stayed in the Lake room. Both were immaculate, spacious and had every comfort imaginable. Debbie and Greg were perfect hosts and provided a delicious breakfast. I highly recommend and will be back

• Trip type: Traveled with family
    Reviewed June 26, 2017

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our second visit at the Lewis House. Debi and Greg made our stay perfect - Debi's breakfast was amazing (she made sure to make everything gluten free because of my allergy), their attention to detail was thoughtful, their love of the town of Whitehall was evident, and their kindness emanated in everything that they did. We have already booked our next visit at the Lewis House for next month - can't wait!

Date of stay: June 2017
    Reviewed June 12, 2017

My husband and I had a very nice romantic weekend at the Lewis House. Debi was so helpful though the whole process of making reservations, finding a nice place to eat and gave recommendations on different events in the area. Our room was beautiful and so relaxing. I didn't want to leave. Breakfast was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better hostess. I can't wait to go back to this charming house again.

Date of stay: March 2017
    Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

Debi and Greg were fantastic hosts. They do a wonderful job accommodating the guest and we felt very taken care of. Food was fantastic! Would be happy to visit again. Must stay if in the area. Nothing bad to say about this BnB!

Date of stay: June 2017