“Last Straw”

Cuisines: Thai
highland mi
“Last Straw”
Reviewed September 16, 2009

We loved getting taking from Siam Fusion, but the last few experiences have totally turned us off. Food takes forever to become available. When we called last week they told us it would be ready in 2 hours. 2 hours for carry out???? Yesterday's experience was the last straw. We had ordered their chicken egg rolls and when I opened the container for it all 6 were burned black. Why would you EVER serve burned food? The food portions were horrible, after throwing out the egg rolls and eating my tiny little dinner I went to grab some McDonald's. The other reviews rave about the food at Siam Fusion, however it is so not worth it. I am a HUGE fan of Bangkok Cuisine in Rochester and in the future will drive an hour out of my way to go there rather than ever visiting Siam Fusion again!

Michigan
“Great food slow service”
Reviewed June 19, 2009

Love Siam Fusions food! We would eat there more often however the wait for dine in or carry out from the time you place your order is more often than not an hour. So, think ahead if you want food from there, it is worth the wait but sometimes you just don't have time.

Detroit
“Addicted to Siam Fusion”
Reviewed September 20, 2008

absolutely love this restaurant! i found it through a friend about a year ago, and have been hooked ever since. i love their modern pad thai, their house egg rolls are succulent, and the staff are so friendly!!

yes, i will admit, the prices can be a little steep, therefore i do not eat there as often as i would like to be able to afford, but when i do get to go, i salivate the whole drive there.

if you havent yet, you must try it!! highly recommended!

Highland
“Best Thai ever!”
Reviewed August 29, 2008

I am hooked!!! I love that I can get my favorite food any time I want now!!!! This is the best thai food around! And it is all with out MSG!

sylvan lake
“The food is best described as "Heaven on Earth"”
Reviewed January 16, 2008

Warning…once you try Siam Fusion…You’ll be hooked!

My favorite is the drunken noodle dish with beef, medium spiced.

Add the appetizer house rolls, a cup of soup and the coconut ice cream and you will agree...this food IS Heaven on Earth!

2 Thank chinagirl999