“No more chances - we're through.”
Review of SIAM Fusion

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
SIAM Fusion
Ranked #9 of 31 Restaurants in White Lake
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed November 25, 2011

loved it when it first opened, and had a string of good meals, but the past 4 visits have included: 1) smaller chicken satay portions, 2) wait staff hair in my meal, 3) wait staff cleaned the table next to mine with a too-strong bleach spray which ruined my subsequent meal (then defended it as regulation strength), 4) longer waits and not-so-friendly staff. We'll go next door for a dependable coney at a reasonable price instead.

Reviewed January 16, 2011

Never again. I have tried three times to eat here and everytime it is over an hour even for carry out. Unacceptable! I urge you to never ever go there unless you have two hours to kill even then it is pricey for the amount of food I saw served at the four tables. Avoid at all costs.

2  Thank Crownvic02
Reviewed December 22, 2010

unfortunately, this place has not met my expectations for timely service; the last 3 times i have ordered, including last night, the wait time has been 1.5 hours or more... for carry-out. There is too much competition out there, with similar quality food, and much quicker service. If SIAM wants to grow its customer base, take note of all the comments on the slow service on the web. Seems a relatively easy fix that will bring customers back, instead of losing them, like me...and not to mention that I have told at least 6 others of my disappoinment on waiting times...
Siam, love your food, but with today's economy, busy family schedules, gas prices, etc, i am not willing to sacrifice 1.5 hours of my valuable time, waiting for you.

1  Thank sassy3322111
Reviewed June 2, 2010

I choose this place as my graduation dinner right before my ceremony. I called in ahead to make my order a carry out because we were running a little late. The lady on the phone said the it would take them an hour and a half to make a carry out order. I explained to her that I needed to be at the ceremony 1 hour ahead of my family and that they would be dining in that night (so they could still get a nice tip.) The lady refused and said that if I dined in it would only take 20 mins to get the food and there was NO way the chef could make my dish for carry out that soon. So we walk into the restaurant and we order. The food takes over an hour to get to us and there were only 4 other families in the place. The food wasn't worth the wait either. Our spring rolls were burnt and the noodles were hard on the edges. The worst part was that the waiting staff was not friendly AT ALL. When we came in, our waitress did not even smile and she kept giving us dirty looks! If you want to eat in a nice, friendly place, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO EAT!!!

Reviewed April 22, 2010

Very good food..we are hooked.. kind of pricy for how much you get and may have to wait a while for food to be done. Would be nice if it came with a egg roll..over all taste is awesome!! Staff is very kind as well.