We recently returned from a trip through the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and stayed at the Americinn in Munising our second night. This seems to be a newer hotel, room very typical for a modern hotel. The pool was GREAT for a family with smaller or younger children. It starts off shallow and gradually gets deeper in an S pattern, maximum depth of 3"6" and a water slide at each end. (small frog one for younger kids, 100' turny one for bigger people) Not deep enough for laps so not ideal for a couple or a single adult. Hot tub was standard. There was a sauna but we did not use it.
Breakfast was a wide variety of donuts, muffins, bagels, toast, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal, coffee juice, hot cocoa with a single protein: hard boiled eggs. The breakfast area was large, clean and well stocked.
We enjoyed our stay and would DEFINITELY stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Lodge and Suites of Munising, Michigan. Centrally located in the beautifull Upper Peninsula of Michigan just miles from the shore of Lake Superior and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. While you are here enjoy the many area attractions and outdoor activities, then relax in one of our comfortable guest rooms. Enjoy our 100 foot waterslide, free breakfast, and quiet nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Munising reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Munising
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Munising Hotel Wetmore
- Americinn Hotel Munising