We traveled to Munising MI in October near the end of government shut down. It was cool, so we spent time everyday in the Splash Bay adventure, which is great for young kids who are not quite ready for big water parks. The staff is very friendly, and because it wasn't very busy, you do have to ask to have the water turned on for the waterslide, but it was never a problem. Location is very good, convenient to Munising with its many waterfalls, Pictured Rocks, and Haiwatha National Forest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Lodge and Suites of Munising, Michigan. Centrally located in the beautifull Upper Peninsula of Michigan just miles from the shore of Lake Superior and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. While you are here enjoy the many area attractions and outdoor activities, then relax in one of our comfortable guest rooms. Enjoy our 100 foot waterslide, free breakfast, and quiet nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Munising reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Munising
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Munising Hotel Wetmore
- Americinn Hotel Munising