We stayed here Sat, Sept 29, 2012. We had taken the Pictured Rocks Cruise on our way up to Sault Ste Marie, Canada. I had reserved a room at the AmericInn just outside of Munising, MI. The town was very busy as the fall colors were at peak and we saw many people asking for rooms, but they were being sent to other towns as all rooms in the city of Munising were booked. The room was clean and comfy and the pool was nice, we didn't use the slide in the "waterpark", but the pool was very kid friendly. I liked the 10-12 adults only time at the pool. Breakfast was your normal, cereal, bagels, muffins, hot waffles. The lady at the front desk was very helpful and attentive. We would stay here again when in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Lodge and Suites of Munising, Michigan. Centrally located in the beautifull Upper Peninsula of Michigan just miles from the shore of Lake Superior and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. While you are here enjoy the many area attractions and outdoor activities, then relax in one of our comfortable guest rooms. Enjoy our 100 foot waterslide, free breakfast, and quiet nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Munising reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Munising Hotel Wetmore
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Munising
- Americinn Hotel Munising