Stayed here for one night in September 2012. Pros: very clean rooms, inviting lobby, standard continental breakfast. Cons: didn't sleep well at all--water from the AC/heating unit from the room above kept dripping on to our windowsill making it impossible to get a good night's sleep. Also, the Internet was not working--my laptop & iPhone reported a full signal, but couldn't get anywhere on the Internet. As a result, I would try a different hotel the next time I'm in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Lodge and Suites of Munising, Michigan. Centrally located in the beautifull Upper Peninsula of Michigan just miles from the shore of Lake Superior and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. While you are here enjoy the many area attractions and outdoor activities, then relax in one of our comfortable guest rooms. Enjoy our 100 foot waterslide, free breakfast, and quiet nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Munising reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Munising
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Munising Hotel Wetmore
- Americinn Hotel Munising