This was our first trip with our dog. We stayed for 3 nights. This facility was great for pets. The rooms were big. They gave us a room close to the little grassy area. The hotel was a bit away from town, but that was fine. A quiet area. Easy drive to all U.P. attractions. Newer hotel. The Giant Chairs up front made for a funny photo-op. Breakfast was good. WI-Fi was spotty. Overall good experience. I will always look for an AmericInn now when I travel with my dog.
P.S.-- I always carry an extra sheet to put on the bedding in case my dog jumps on the bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Lodge and Suites of Munising, Michigan. Centrally located in the beautifull Upper Peninsula of Michigan just miles from the shore of Lake Superior and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. While you are here enjoy the many area attractions and outdoor activities, then relax in one of our comfortable guest rooms. Enjoy our 100 foot waterslide, free breakfast, and quiet nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Munising reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Munising
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Munising Hotel Wetmore
- Americinn Hotel Munising