“Best food for the price”

Pineland Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 151 Restaurants in Westland
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

The food is really delicious for the low price you pay. The vegetarian grape leaves are to die for and so is the tomato kibbe. Yummy

1  Thank Niagralover

Reviewed September 8, 2010

I like middle eastern food very much. On my way back from the gym one day , I decided to pick up dinner at pine land located in a shady location . The atmosphere was not soo good but service was awesome. I told the waitress that since I just got back from the gym I would like to wait outside while dinner is being cooked. To which she said ok and asked me to come back in about 9 mins . To my surprise she came out with my carry out and greeted me very well . Service wise I can't ask for more. Food was awesome. Their falafel is the best. Mujadara is also awesome . All in all a nice place for food but not a party place :-)

Reviewed July 28, 2009

I took my sister-in-law and her two little one's. Although the kids menu in a Mid-easter menu isn't very kid friendly, The chef was and tried to be as accomadating as he could and even visited the table. We ordered Shwarma's, grape leaves and hummus. The flavors were right on, but the texture of the hummus was a little too soft for my liking, tasted great though.

The chicken and lamb Shwarma's were right on, grapes leaves came with rice and was exceptional too. For what I ordered, I was happy. The waitress was slow especially seeing how we were the only ones in the restaurants, it took ten minutes to get a ox for carryout once two other parties arrived.

I will go back, the prices are beyond reasonable and I even ordered some stuff to go. I would reccomend this place for more of a carry-out place or bring your patience if you are going to eat-in. The menu is huge, so I look forward to going back and trying some of the other items on the menu. Bathrooms I give a 5 out of ten, Need some attention to stocking and detail. Very important to have overly-clean restrooms...

Reviewed June 23, 2009

This is my favorite middle eastern resturant in my area. Im always in there grabbing something from a quick lunch to the dinner combo plate. My family always gets the Pineland plate which is the most variety of any other resturant I have found. It costs on an average around $28 but can feed two or more people depending on the appetites. The plate has a variety of things. Grape leaves, falafal, kibbee, hummus, fatouch, chicken shwarma, beef shwarma, shish kafta, rice with almonds, beef kabob, chicken kabob. They also offer fresh juices and a large variety of different combinations. Worth the money!

2  Thank luvsthaifood