“Wow”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #45 of 151 Restaurants in Westland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

This was one of the worse experiences I've had at a restaurant . Staff horrible, service horrible, food by far the worse I've had! I dine out about 5-6 times a week and this is a no go for me!

1  Thank Ronna1024
There are newer reviews for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Reviewed March 21, 2014

You can sub in a Gardenburger patty or Boca patty on any burger, making it a healthy choice, if you also sub in veggies for the bottomless fries. Unfortunately, the bottomless veggies come in an absurdly small portion, so you have to ask for many refills to get your fill. They also have some nice deals if you get their discount card, like a free birthday burger.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Hamburgers are pretty good, fries are decent. The french onion soup is not real good (they do not use beef stock). On the positive side you can sub melon or salad for the fries if you are "cutting back". Good fun decor inside.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I love the hamburgers and endless steak fries. The atmosphere is family friendly and the waitress was super nice.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Went here for dinner on 7/21 and it was great. Our server was very nice and even joked with us. Our pop was good and strong and she got us or appetizers quick (I got the onion rings which were really delicious) and our entrees came soon after. I asked the waitress for more fries and she already had them coming out which was a huge plus. Definitely going back here like I always do when I'm in Westland