“STOP OFF”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We always enjoy this place for meals. The short ribs are very tender. The variety of sauces makes it great to choose what you really like. The alcoholic tea drink will sneak up on you so only drink one. The portions are great and the service was very nice. Management is very accomodating and polite. Good for family and friends to gather.

1  Thank Richard T

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I love their St. Louis style ribs. Absolutely the best! The corn bread muffin and Wilbur beans as well as the coleslaw are also yummy. The catfish fingers with their dips will make you want more. Enjoy!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I love Famous Dave's BBQ sauces. I usually mix a sweet sauce with one that has lots of heat. but the Sweet and Sassy is gooood. The flavor of the meat is outstanding. If you can't decide what to order get the garbage can and try some of everything. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Having lived in the south for many years I enjoyed some great BBQ. While Famous Dave's has an good selection and does an adequate job its not something to rave about.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

My family and I went here on 4th of July. Yes, it was packed, but one of us just recently moving to the area, we needed some good BBQ, without the tools or space necessary to take care of it ourselves. Can I say I've had better BBQ...sure. The food is outstanding, but it's not the best I've ever had. But, for a chain restaurant (that I never knew was a chain until after eating there), it was well worth the wait and money. I'm excited to go back again. We literally ended up getting almost everything they offered. We ordered a family meal and the hot sausage. I thought everything was tasty and the brisket was cooked extremely well (this is coming from someone who does not like brisket). We will 100% be returning next time I am in the area to visit!