“Wonderful Place...GREAT atmosphere”

Columbus, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Place...GREAT atmosphere”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My family and I went here on 4th of July. Yes, it was packed, but one of us just recently moving to the area, we needed some good BBQ, without the tools or space necessary to take care of it ourselves. Can I say I've had better BBQ...sure. The food is outstanding, but it's not the best I've ever had. But, for a chain restaurant (that I never knew was a chain until after eating there), it was well worth the wait and money. I'm excited to go back again. We literally ended up getting almost everything they offered. We ordered a family meal and the hot sausage. I thought everything was tasty and the brisket was cooked extremely well (this is coming from someone who does not like brisket). We will 100% be returning next time I am in the area to visit!

• Visited July 2012

Columbus, Ohio
“Incredible!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

I visited this establishment for my first time last month. Great food, great service! No wait time...got in and got out. Food was hot and fresh as well as very comfortable seating inside.

Livonia Michigan
“Just okay”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I always order the barbeque beef sandwich and there have been times that it's just too tough; in other words, it's been cooked too long. I don't find this to be a true barbeque joint; it is just a chain restaurant that is inconsistent in the quality of the food they serve

Visited May 2012
Westland, Michigan
“mouth watering ribs”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

The ribs are to die for. There ribs melt in your mouth.

Visited May 2012
TC
“BBQ AT ITS BEST...”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

This is my 6th time for Daves, normally we eat there but this time we orderes takeout...It was great....Plenty of food, packaged great and was ready when we picked it up.......Order the family dinner on a garbage can lid, it has everything....Bread pudding is outrageous.......

• Visited December 2011