“Super cool place!”

Beaver Creek
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: From the old western theme curb appeal outside to the creative and unique old re purposed barn decor on the inside your eyes will be amazed as you walk in the doors. Suddenly your sense of smell kicks in as you smell the apple wood smoked aroma of delicious food filling the air. Ribs, Chicken, Brisket, pulled Pork, Bacon Steaks are all unbelievably delicious with your option of different types of our own BBQ sauces if you desire.The sides are just as incredibly yummy too. There is a very large bar to sit at and watch your favorite team. They are also a whiskey bar (whiskey from the barrel). With 18 beers on tap from crafts to IPA's to domestic and imports to quench your thirst. Plus entertainment almost every night of the week from a Dj, or Karaoke to open mic night and even Live bands on Saturdays. This should be your number one stop any day or night of the week if you are anywhere in the metro Detroit area.
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I love going here for lunch and dinner! They have a cool atmosphere, and the food is great! I like coming for lunch because the sandwiches are delicious! Plus the cookies are to die for! Dinner is amazing, and they have s good beer selection! I always enjoy the friendly staff as well... ;)

1  Thank Mindy E

Reviewed January 26, 2013

My husband and I have lived in Westland for about 4 years, now and never tried this place, until recently. Wow! I was so impressed. The food is excellent and the menu is fantastic, with some out of the ordinary choices. The biggest problem you'll have here is deciding what to try, first! (A personal favorite: they don't overcook the broccoli.) The atmosphere is rustic, with lovely fireplaces and deer heads on the wall, which we both loved. But, as good as all that is, the best thing about Beaver Creek is the service. Our waitress was very attentive and helpful, throughout our visit. When we finished eating, we needed boxes for leftovers and she not only brought them, she helped us put the food into them and packed them all in a bag. At other restaurants in the area, we're more used to getting a takeout box tossed on the table, so we were really impressed with this little extra touch. I love Beaver Creek! The outside of this restaurant and the parking lot may look a little deceiving (the sign says "Beaver Creek Tackle & Beer"), but take my advice. GO there. You'll have a new favorite restaurant, too!

1  Thank jhughey
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Can't decide what is better, the food or the lodge like atmosphere!! Both are excellent. Nice outdoor deck too.Love the potato- chip encrusted whitefish, be sure to try any of the specials...if you're brave try the "road kill". Don't miss the beach party during the summer too. Have been going here for over 15 years!! Love it.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

We visited this resturant on Saturday March 10, 2012 for dinner. The atmosphere of this place is very warm and comfortable.....like a cabin in the woods! The food is great....I highly recommend the buffalo burger and the Jack Daniels Jerk chicken pasta!!!! SO YUMMY!!!!!!! The service was ok....very busy the night we were there so I think that explains it but not bad enough to complain about. We really enjoyed looking at all the dog photos that decorate all the walls too!! Will definitly be going back.

Reviewed September 25, 2009

Beaver Creek needs to be higher on a list of best places in Westland because it's been one of my favorites since I was 10. They have a great variety of specials at even better prices, my boyfriend got a prime rib dinner with two sides for like 16 bucks, and he said it was some of the best he's had. I personally love their salmon.

They also have a cool decor, a hunter-lodge style with lots of TV's of course. It is more of a bar, so it may not be entirely kid-friendly. They also have tons of pictures of dogs on the walls- who doesn't love that?