“This place is horrible!!”

Olympic Coney Island
Ranked #85 of 151 Restaurants in Westland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 15, 2014

My husband and I visited this place last week. We were served our food on dirty dishes, more than once. The plate under my soup bowl was covered with crumbs and stuck on food (twice). The second bowl of soup had black flakes floating in it.The coffee cup had a film that wiped away with a napkin. There also was hair on my husbands main dish plate. The waitress was unapologetic, and didn't seem to care that she was serving food in this manner. I would say run away from this terrible restaurant!!!!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Breakfast is served all day! Lots of food for the price. Service is fast and the servers are friendly. Coneys are great also.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

my husband and I have been here many times for their breakfast, everything on the menu is great. I usually have the gyro omlet and my husband has a varity of other breakfast omlets--all are wonderful--the hash browns are done perfectly.