“Delicous food”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I went there twice the last week. One time I had the famous "falll of the bones" ribs and they were just awesome. A lot of meat, juicy and a delicious barbecue sauce! A must have here!
The second time I had a 9ounze Sirloin steak, medium rare. The steak was just awesome, grilled to perfection and with a taste that make you stay away from any extra barbecue sauce! They also have a great chili!
Service was very friendly and fast - I will come back in the near future

1  Thank uglyone2002

Reviewed July 17, 2012

The early-bird specials offered Monday to Thursday until 6 p.m. are great. Included are a salad, entree, vegetable and warm rolls plus all the peanuts you can eat. Try the Baby Blossom. It's a smaller version of the Outback's Blooming Onion. Prices are reasonable and service is good.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I've been to many steakhouses, including those at the top of the scale. This is not top notch by any means but definitely they do make outstanding steaks for a great prices. The ambience is great, the Margaritas are some of the best I've had and the grilling is spot on. If you want medium, you get medium. The service is consistently good. Highly recommended. I've even heard from others that have visited more than one Texas Roadhouse that the one in Westland in particular seems to be better than most.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

food and service is always consistantly good. you can't go wrong when you come here. makes me hungry just writing this. best steaks!

Reviewed November 21, 2011

I travel a lot and look for a Texas Road House if I can find one around me. This one is convenient to Canton, MI where I was staying. The steaks are outstanding, but one of the best things are the freshly baked rolls. A cold brew, a great steak, and warm rolls. with one of the friendliest bartenders I have ever met (pretty too). A great place for a solo diner, but also a great family place.