“Fantastic.”

Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in West Branch
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I've eaten here many times with both family and friends since this place opened. Their menu has changed a bit since I first started coming here several years ago, but the food, service, and atmosphere are still first-rate. Honestly, this might be the finest restaurant within a 100 mile radius of West Branch (minus possibly their Saginaw location and a handful of places in Midland/Bay City that might come close in quality). It almost seems out of place, and would give many top-tier restaurants in much larger cities a run for their money in both food and service.

The only thing I wasn't big on the last time I visited was the music. It was almost club-like music and a departure from the 40's/rat pack type music they've played in the past. I'm not sure if this was a fluke or a new trend, but I prefer the older stuff.

The owners also hosted my wedding reception last year, and we received many, many compliments how great the food and service were.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Classy restaurant - hard to find in the area. Hostess is the owners wife and she is charming! The food was very good; however a little pricey for us.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I don't know how those other eateries could possibly rank above "The Willow Tree" in the West Branch area. This is a really nice, comfortable restaurant that almost looks out of place for the West Branch area. We had been told about it by friends and relatives in recent years but hadn't had the opportunity to visit it 'til now. An excellent menu, good service, reasonable prices in a fine dining atmosphere and the food was splendid.
It's easily one of the best eating experiences north of Bay City and just off I-75, too.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Driving 'up north' and back is the norm for Michiganders who leave the hot areas of downstate to the cool, fresh air and lakes of 'up north'. Our family has been going up north for years and never knew this restaurant was in West Branch. The food is excellent - definitely knew a chef had prepared our meals. The hostess greeted us immediately, sat us at a great table and took our drink orders. The entire staff was attentive, and very friendly. We will absolutely make this a priority stop on the way up and down state. It is also a great place for vacationers to have a romantic dinner.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We took a friend there to experience the culinary delights and all I can say is......from the "Skinny Diablo Bloody Mary" to the Shrimp kabobs wrapped in bacon appetizer,fresh warm homemade sweet rolls and main entree's of Salmon lightly breaded in panko and "Dolly Parton Walleye"...everything tasted amazing! The ambiance is wonderful especially sitting near the beautiful stone fireplace.Don't miss out on trying this restaurant!